Website Gold Care Homes
This Job Listing is about Gold Care Homes in Cheshunt, England, United Kingdom 2022
Broxbourne is a brand new purposed-built, luxury yet homely residential nursing home situated in the heart of the Lea Valley, providing outstanding quality of care for residents over 65. The home offers 77 magnificently stylish bedrooms, each equipped with ensuite shower room facilities.
What You Will Do
- Achieve a high standard of care.
- Maintain effective communications, both verbal and written, making accurate reports on residents and inform other members of the senior care team of day to day changes.
- Wound management
- Ensure that care procedures are carried out according to policy.
- Be responsible for the ordering, administration and recording of medicines according to policy and statutory requirements.
- Provide appropriate personal care for residents e.g. washing and dressing and toileting.
- Provide physical, emotional and spiritual comfort.
- Carry out Staff Supervision and Appraisals with Team/Unit allocated.
- Implement changes in routine and/or procedures as agreed with the Manager.
- Assessment of perspective clientsesidents.
- Completion of the duty rota as necessary.
- Carry out Internal Quality Audits as agreed with the Manager.
- Participate fully in the training and development of all grades of staff.
- Assist Manager to work within agreed budgets – Mainly Deputy Manager responsibilities
What we’ll do for you!
- Pay, £21 per hour
- Welcome bonus of £2000 – *Terms and conditions apply
- Monthly employee recognition awards.
- Regular team outings.
- Company pension.
- Access to perk box with discounted offers for staff.
- Refer a friend incentive scheme – Up to £250 T&Cs apply.
- Industry-recognized training and development are offered and encouraged.
- Mentorship/buddying from our friendly team.
Company: Gold Care Homes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cheshunt, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A