Website Guardian Jobs
This Job Listing is about Guardian Jobs in Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Recruitment Resourcer – Education
£20k To £25k Depending On Experience
Looking to begin a career in recruitment?
Want to join a rapidly expanding sector?
Our Birmingham office currently has an opportunity for a recruitment resourcer to support our team of consultants.
We will train you to find, register, interview and place candidates to the point where you are ready to step up your career and become a full blown recruitment consultant.
We are one of the leading education recruitment consultancies in the UK, with over 100 recruitment consultants across the UK. Our consultants provide teachers, teaching assistants and school support staff to over a thousand Primary and Secondary schools every day, for both short and long term assignments.
- Working with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools across Birmingham and the surrounding areas
- Meeting schools, advertising positions, interviewing candidates, placing candidates into roles & arranging interviews
- Excellent career progression opportunities, often within the first 12 months
- Financial incentives including commission
- Full training provided
- Ideally but not essential, you will be from an account management, recruitment or education background
- Dedicated to excellent customer service
- Driven and motivated to succeed
- Career focussed
We can offer you:
- Industry leading training and development
- Long term career paths
- Supportive and encouraging working environment with strict and outdated KPIs
- Uncapped commission scheme
Our safeguarding compliance record is outstanding and our approach is based on honesty and quality.
If you’re looking to either start your career in recruitment in the Birmingham area, then apply today.
Email your CV or contact Craig Walker. Craig is very happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A