This Job Listing is about Savills in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Role / Team Overview
This role is being advertised by Savills Management Resources (SMR) a wholly owned entity of Savills (UK) Limited but a separate employing entity which is not accredited by Real Living Wage Foundation.
Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of the role is to maintain a presence on the front reception desk offering assistance to all personnel visiting and utilising the building from daily visitors to permanent tenants. Sustain a professional outlook to delivering an exceptional customer service and creating a lasting impression to all.
- Ensure the highest standards in presentation at the property or properties are maintained at all times. Reception area is kept clean, tidy and welcoming and to five star audit standards.
- Personal appearance is to be of a very high standard at all times. A courteous, professional, helpful nature must be displayed at all times. If a uniform is supplied it must be kept in an acceptable and clean condition at all times. You must adhere to the dress and appearance guidelines.
- To carry out duties in accordance with instructions by your Reception Services Line Manager, Building Manager/Supervisor/RFM.
- To actively participate in the training of cover staff
- Establish a professional working relationship with your Team, tenants and contractors of the property or properties and be the first point of contact for the building.
- Meet and greet all visitors reporting to the reception desk and maintain an accurate log of all visitors’ records.
- Where possible each occupying tenant should be contacted prior to allowing a visitor beyond reception, to obtain their authority.
- To promptly assist and direct all visitors to the site in getting to their required location/contact within the building.
- To answer the telephone and on-site intercom system for all tenant queries in a professional manner.
- To maintain and keep up to date accurate reception operations manual of reception processes and procedures both site/tenant specific and department.
- To maintain a physical presence at the reception desk it is not to be left unmanned at any time during building opening hours.
- To deal with all queries on site efficiently and professionally and as appropriate direct queries to third parties for action, ensuring the person raising the query is informed of the action taken, the expected outcome and the timeframe involved.
- To sign in deliveries for the tenants. To document the delivery on the required paperwork and to obtain a signature from the tenants (upon providing evidence of ID) when they collect the goods
- To acquire working knowledge of the property / properties systems and procedures to enable you to take control of the property during team members absences.
- To carefully complete all log reports that may be required by the employer or the building manager.
- The employee is not to undertake any task that may be a risk to their health and safety unless suitably trained.
- To assist other employed staff, building occupiers and visitors in the event of an emergency.
- To comply with and ensure that the landlord obligation for health and safety and fire precautions are always met. To ensure that contractors arriving on site adhere fully, to requirements for contractor management and site H&S in line with the company and site procedures.
- To be aware of and abide by all rules, terms and conditions of the company at all times.
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
It is the nature of work of SMR that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All staff are, therefore, expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises where tasks are not specifically covered in the Job Description and have to be undertaken.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- General Education to GCSE standard or equivalent standard.
- Reliable, helpful and well presented.
- Team player with strong customer service skills, able to provide a helpful and polite service.
- Pleasant telephone manner and efficiency in relaying messages and taking instructions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
40 hours per week shifts 8am-17:00pm & 9am-18:00pm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A