Website REA JET - UK & Ireland
This listing is about REA JET UK Ireland in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are on the hunt for an energetic, driven and versatile Sales Executive to join our team. This role offers a lot of development potential within the company and requires someone who is disciplined, self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile. You will be required to manage your time effectively and travel frequently across the UK.
Who we are:
We are a small, young and energetic team who are challenging the status quo in the UK Coding and Marking industry. We are part of a larger global organisation under REA. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer management and high-quality solution delivery. We like to think we are innovative and dependable while keeping a good sense of humour and fun about our work.
Please only apply if the following applies to you:
- Midlands-based, within commuting distance of Leicester
- Own a driver’s license with no more than 3 penalty points
- A Levels or equivalent education
- Comfortable to travel long distances on your own.
- Okay being away from home 3+ nights per week.
- Willingness to work in large, active production environments
The ideal candidate will have the following traits and qualifications:
- Comprehensive IT skills, aka generally computer savvy
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Logic based approach to technology and mechanics
- A growth mindset
More about the role:
Our Sales Executives are the face of our brand, critical to building solid relationships with customers through honesty, transparency, accessability and quality of delivery.
Our Sales Executives are required to find and create new business opportunities for our REA solutions. You will be required to generate new leads, nurture those leads into opportunities, advise and support these leads to help find the best solutions to fit their needs, secure orders and project manage delivery and install. You will also oversee the ongoing relationships with your customer base, ensuring their ongoing needs are met.
Application close: 21 January 2021
Location: Hinckley based with the ability to travel across the UK and Ireland. Remote work also required.
Package: 20 days annual leave + 8 normal English public holidays. Flexible home working. Pension Scheme. Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and tools required for the job. Remmuneration is basic + commission.
Permanent – 48 hours per week (Monday to Sunday).
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POST IF YOU ARE NOT BASED IN THE MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM
Company: REA JET – UK & Ireland
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A