Website Radisson Hotel Group
This Job Listing is about Radisson Hotel Group in Northampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Do you have an appetite to deliver first class service and are passionate about all things Food & Beverage? Then why not come and join us at the Park Inn by Radisson Northampton which is a franchise of the Radisson Hotel Group and to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Food & Beverage Meetings and Events Service Team are the final piece of the puzzle, they are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests. in return we offer a competitive rate of pay, discounted hotel stays and free access to the gym.
As Food & Beverage Meeting and Events Team Members, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities Of The Food & Beverage Creative
- Supports the smooth running of the Meeting and Events department, where all aspects of the guest meeting and events food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Food & Beverage Meeting and Events Team Member:
- Supporting the hotel with our large meeting and events operations within the team.
- Event service style and bar would be ideal, however training is provided.
- Experience in food & beverage service beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Strong communication skills
The role is a casual role working weekdays and weekends days and evening shifts, and will support the large meeting and events operation at the hotel. including our large event room that will hold up to 600 guests, Large amount of meeting rooms and event bar.
The Park Inn by Radisson in Northampton, UK is based just 200 metres from the town centre and less than 1 kilometre from the main train station, giving you easy access to Northampton’s key sites. Some of the town’s most popular attractions include 78 Derngate, the Northampton Museum & Gallery, and the Royal and Derngate Theatre.
Our vibrant Northampton hotel offers comfort in the city centre with 146 comfortable and spacious guest rooms, dining in our colourful restaurant and bar, car parking and versatile meeting spaces which can accommodate board meetings or grand social events.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.