This Job Listing is about QVC in Knowsley,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Distribution is about getting the right stock, to the right place, at the right time.
Here at our QVC Customer Operations Centre in Knowsley, our warehouse team members get this right, meaning we make a great experience for our customers all over the country! We are looking for warehouse team members who want to become part of a world class team.
Training & Support
We’re not looking for the finished team member, but what we are looking for is someone who can learn quickly and has the right mix of energy and motivation. You will receive ongoing training and may be required to support in various areas of the distribution centre. You’ll be a great fit for us as a warehouse team member if you are deadline driven and can handle goods with efficiency and accuracy.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles within our Outbound Pack team, on a temporary contract until end of January 2023
Warehouse Team Member – Outbound Pack (£9.60 per hour, increasing to £9.70 after successful 3 month probationary period)
- Flexible Days: 18.5 hours per week with a flex of a further 18.5 hours per week when required. The availability for your weekly hours is Monday-Sunday: 08:00-18:00, with 2 weeks’ notice of shift pattern.
The Role Will Involve
- Packing customer orders, these orders are boxed or bagged or if it’s a multi quantity order it may need binding together.
- Loading trailers, these are our light and large items that are too big or heavy to go through our Crisplant conveyor system.
- De-boxing, Loading and feeding packing machines, most of our customer orders will go through our 3 different types of automation.
- Hygiene support, this involves cleaning brushing and recycling through our different streams and bailers, there are also cleaning machines which are used to clean floors etc.
- Due to some of the tasks above there will be a requirement to lift and load heavy items of up to 25kg
As the role involves operating Manual Handling Equipment, all applicants must be at least 18 years old. Full MHE training will be provided.
As a certified Top Employer, we offer employee benefits such as:
- 23 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Share Success Company Bonus Scheme.
- Company Pension plan – employee contribution is 3% and employer contribution is 5% of basic salary.
- Staff discount of 20% on products sold at QVC and access to the onsite staff shop featuring heavily discounted goods.
- MyQVC Rewards – Retail discount scheme – offering discounts from a wide range of retailers and suppliers.
Submit your application online today to become a warehouse team member with QVC!
Join us as we enrich life’s everyday moments – including yours. Apply today!
If you enjoy being a part of a team, creating experiences and delighting customers, it’s so you. If you’re excited about retail, fashion, media, social, live streaming, technology, customer service, design and more, you’ll find amazing projects to work on. If you want to grow professionally and learn every day, you’ll thrive with us. If you appreciate flexible working options, our Qurated community, where intentional connections matter and a company committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, you’ll be amazed at what’s available for our team members! We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package including competitive compensation and great benefits, employee assistance/wellbeing programmes, and much more. With friendly teams, ambitious projects and fast-moving careers, working with us – it’s so you!
For Qurate Retail Group, our focus on diversity, equity and inclusion is deeply rooted in Our Principles. They call on us to Drive Progress, Act With Empathy, Be Brave, Embrace the Future, and Do What’s Right so that everyone can thrive. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace provides equal employment opportunities for all team members and candidates and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you need reasonable accommodations/support throughout, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance. QVC UK is a Disability Confident employer and operates a Guaranteed Interview Scheme. For any UK based roles – if you’d like to be considered under this scheme, please indicate this on the application form.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.