This listing is about Qureos in Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
About the job
We are on a mission to accelerate 100 million careers.
Qureos is a community where emerging talent, mentors and business connect. We help young professionals to learn in-demand skills with industry experts through micro-cohorts and build their portfolio with paid apprenticeship projects from businesses.
In sports, athletes have multiple coaches to enhance their performance. Traditional education has always been a one-to-many learning experience where you learn from a teacher. We believe that the learning experience should be many-to-one where you have access to multiple world-class mentors to learn from.
Learn & Earn
Education has always been exclusive of earning and you have to wait until you graduate to monetize your learning. We believe that learning should be bite-sized and applicable right away. Everyone should have the opportunity to monetize their recently learnt skills.
“Imagine if you could earn while you learn, access mentors that pave the path to your dream career and build a portfolio through professional projects.”
Join the founding team
We are looking for founding team members to accelerate the hyper growth of a rocket ship reimagining online education and future of work.
With 15,000+ apprentices across 20+ countries choosing to work with 200+ mentors from Fortune 500 companies and businesses from all over the world, Qureos is the fastest growing emerging community. Qureos is backed by some of the most renowned investors and is now looking to expand the team to accelerate the global impact.
Join us on our mission to accelerate careers at scale and build the largest community of professionals globally. Visit https://www.qureos.com/ to learn more!
About The Role
We are looking for an innovative, strategic and talented project manager to manage and drive projects from conception to delivery with a high quality of output. The ideal candidate should take ownership of each corporate project and collaborate with mentors and apprentices to ensure the translation of requirements and timely delivery of submissions that exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Translating project requirements, mapping to proficiencies and assigning apprentices to projects
- Employing operational hacks to identify and source apprentices for new projects when required
- Collaborating with the mentor function to source an appropriate mentor to support apprentices on projects
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, from start to finish
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Performing risk management to minimize potential risks with project delivery
- Coordinating with the business and apprentices to accommodate revision requests and specific changes before the final delivery
- Deploying the compensation to the apprentices and mentors after the project completion date
- Working closely with the business and customer success teams to manage client expectations and demands
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Acquiring detailed feedback from mentors & apprentices about their experience from working on projects
- Measuring performance to identify areas for improvement, streamline efforts and increase efficiency
- Communicating with the business, apprentice & mentor category leads to guarantee successfully completed projects
We are looking for someone with
- 3+ years of work experience in project management/account management
- Ability to develop rapport and establish trust with mentors and apprentices
- Self-starter with excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to get hands-on in a hyper-growth environment and work on tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm and drive to build from scratch and for the future
What You’ll Get
- Unlimited vacations days
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Outcome based work environment
- A competitive compensation
- Stock options plan to grow as the company grows
- Ability to implement your ideas – Fail fast, learn faster
- A culture that empowers you everyday to take ownership
- An opportunity to join the founding team of a hyper growth rocketship
- Culturally diverse team from multiple countries yet focused towards one mutual goal
- An environment that encourages quick learning and merit-based exponential growth
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org