This listing is about Quixant in Crawley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
As a Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for implementing and supporting our core line of business applications, internal and external web technologies and developing integrations that reduce human effort or error.
- Support day to day operations in SAP Business One, including user management, security controls, approvals, custom intercompany transaction processing.
- Create and manipulate reports in conjunction with data analysts to deliver strategic or operational insight to stakeholders.
- Use application APIs to create integrations with internal and external systems across multiple Cloud platforms.
- Develop small-scale web applications to solve specific business problems
- Deploy, upgrade and optimise application servers, containers and serverless platforms as required to maintain security and implement new functionality.
- Develop enhancements to SAP Business One application to support business requirements.
- Provide 2nd line support as required as part of the global IT function.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant computer science / data science or maths degreeOR minimum of 5 years in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of SAP Business One and 5 end to end implementations globally.
- SAP Business One Integration Framework experience.
- Working from a blueprint or Agile product backlog.
- Manufacturing sector experience, ideally high-tech manufacturing.
- Previous API / application integration experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relational database query languages – SQL, SAP HANA, Oracle
- SAP Business One plus add-ons. Boyum B1UP, Print & Delivery, BEAS Manufacturing, CRM
- Coding skills in C#, PHP, Python
- Code control and versioning with Git or similar
- Crystal Reports
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Business analysis skills
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Confidence articulating reports to senior stakeholders.
- Resourcefulness – ability to work as part of a team or unattended to find information and ask questions to gain the required data.
- Exposure to Oracle Agile PLM
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Exposure to Atlassian Jira / Confluence products.
- Knowledge of AWS platform and architecture
- Foreign language skills, especially Mandarin, German or Japanese
Job Location: Crawley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A