Website Queensland Health
This Job Listing is about Queensland Health in Ipswich,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
- Fixed Temporary Full-time opportunity up to June 2023
- Work autonomously to meet deadlines, utilising discretion in the absence of decision makers in resolution of conflict, establish work priorities, organise meetings and appointments.
About The Role
The Administrative Support Officer is responsible for providing, developing and maintaining an efficient, effective, ethical and confidential administrative and secretarial support service to the Director of Operations, Community and Acute Services.
This position operates with a high degree of independence in performing the duties of the position while maintaining open channels of communication between all staff within the department and other members of multidisciplinary teams.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to perform confidential effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support utilising contemporary office equipment and software packages
- Demonstrated ability to plan, meet deadlines and prioritise workloads whilst working autonomously, and to be flexible in changing teamwork environment.
- Demonstrated high level of word processing skills and knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other hospital information systems, to produce effective work output in terms of both quality and quantity.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work autonomously, use discretion in the absence of decision makers, and the ability to initiate and finalise action on specific matters within work deadlines.
- Demonstrated high level of communication, both written and verbal, negotiation and interpersonal skills within a multidisciplinary environment.
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 12/21 and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 .
About West Moreton
West Moreton Health is one of the most rapidly evolving health services in the south east corner, with a community growth expected to almost double to more than 588,000 by 2036. Our vision is for a robust hospital and health service that includes fit-for-purpose spaces, interconnected buildings, multi-disciplinary health services, research, education and community partnerships.
To read more on how West Moreton Health are committed to transforming and optimising our care, to meet the health care needs of our growing and diverse community – Follow this link Benefits
17.5% annual leave loading (Additional allowances/ entitlements may apply), 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include:
professional development, salary sacrificing options , wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.
Occupational group Administration