This Job Listing is about Hays in Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your new role
The Product Owner acts as a key member of the SES team supporting the delivery of the Client Knowledge Solutions strategy as well as driving its use across the firm . The Product Owner will use their expertise, knowledge and hands on experience to both raise and support awareness as well as ensuring the adoption of relevant solutions in day to day practice whilst focussing on delivering an outstanding client experience.
On a day-to-day basis, the Product Owner will be responsible for taking ownership and responsibility for how we expand our Client legal knowledge using technology. This would include working towards our plans to use our external e-learning platform to provide a more all-encompassing knowledge hub for our Clients. Alongside this they will be responsible for embedding and putting the right structures and governance in place to support our mobile app development strategy. They would also take the lead on understanding the usage and benefits we are gaining from the solutions in this area and working with the Solutions Manager and BRMs to identify roadmaps to increase this over time.
Stakeholder management, at all levels of seniority, and communication will be integral in helping to succeed in this role. Working closely with our Legal Teams and Technologists on a day-to-day basis to better understand their needs and how best these can be delivered using the tools and platforms we have.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Strong day to day self-management with a focus on service excellence and delivery whilst role modelling exemplary behaviours in line with the firm’s purpose and values.
- Ability to deliver an outstanding client experience with the skill to generate future work through technical excellence and client understanding.
- Has a strong technical ability and proficiency with the ability to translate this in to an understandable manner for a variety of audiences to understand.
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of situations and when dealing with a variety of challenging stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce engaging, concise and timely management information and data.
- Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to build lasting and strong relationships.
- Innovative and solution oriented with a positive outlook.
- Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities.
- A high level of commercial acumen to ensure a focus on increasing the profitability of legal technology with clients.
- Follows and adheres to compliance with best practice and firmwide policies.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of the external environment including relevant trends and opportunities which could be fed in to the wider legal project management team to for discussion.
- Demonstrable experience of working with legal technology platforms and products essential.
- Experience in legal or professional services essential.
- Certifications in different technologies or professional qualifications would be highly desirable, and in some cases essential.
- Experience in delivery methodologies like Waterfall and/or Agile and Product Ownership would be desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to winning work in pitches desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in a partnership environment would be desirable but not essential.
What You’ll Get In Return
- 6 month contract (long term project)
- Work remotely with occasional visits
- £600 per day inside IR35
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4221401
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A