This Job Listing is about PHMG in Manchester, İngiltere, Birleşik Krallık 2022
The world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG creates technology-fueled, creative branding solutions to help businesses across the globe make the most of every audio touchpoint. Our global client base reaches across 54 countries – and we’re investing in ensuring that each of our 36,000 clients has an unrivalled customer experience.
We require a Process Improvement Analyst to play a vital role in improving our client experience for all our global brands, including Coca-Cola, Samsung and Adidas. The role of this individual will be to translate strategy into action by clarifying goals, assessing risk and impact, and developing new customer journeys.
You’ll be a methodical, organised individual with proven experience in change management and process improvement. With your ability to work under pressure and take initiative, you’ll thrive within our high-performance culture. With a strong focus on business transformation and customer experience (CX), you’ll help to revolutionise our world-class standards of client experience by auditing our workflows and planning and executing effective solutions.
With a specific focus on in-life and retention, you will explore further opportunities to streamline process, and improve advocacy and renewals, by implementing enhancements across all customer touchpoints.
Your focus in this role will be to use current performance, insight, design and ‘end-to-end’ thinking to drive customer centric change and improvements.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Complete ownership of the in-life and retention stages of the customer journey
- Capturing workflows through audit and assessment
- Defining a robust process for data capture and continuously improving technology platforms at all touchpoints
- Mapping and identification of painpoints in customer journeys, design future journeys and drive implementation of actions to close gaps
- Leading the development of our customer journey across functions and countries in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring development and implementation of best practice framework/methodology for improving and digitising the customer journey
- Leading and facilitation of customer journey processes and project management
- Project management – planning initiatives, executing solutions and tracking deliverable completions
- Determining timeframes, dependencies and potential over-runs
- Visualising and mapping our current and desired processes
- Alignment of commercial/client strategy with projects managed by technical Business Analysts in our in-house development team
- Identifying risk and opportunity for review
- Setting and delivering business transformation vision and strategy
What You’ll Need
- Organisation, accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in customer journeys and experience
- Knowledge of business process analysis and design techniques, including the use of modelling and collaborative tools
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis and successful business change
- Dedication to your team with drive and initiative
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Articulate and friendly approach
- Lean Six Sigma certification (desired)
What You’ll Get In Return
- Competitive salary and rewards
- Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
- Free gym membership at PureGym
- Time off to celebrate life events
- Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
Established in 1998, PHMG has grown from a renowned Manchester-based business to the world’s leading audio branding agency – working with 36,000 clients in 54 countries across the globe. This expansive client list includes household names of the calibre of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market. We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ – strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, İngiltere, Birleşik Krallık
Application Deadline: N/A