Website Prada Group
This Job Listing is about Prada Group in Bicester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
To represent the Company towards customers. To achieve the quantitative and qualitative objectives for both the Department and the Store.
- Manage sales and optimize each step of the sales process.
- Understand the customer’s needs, both expressed and hidden.
- Present and value the product range.
- Boost cross-selling and additional sales.
- Accompany the customer to the cash counter, prepares the packaging and, if necessary, manages the payment.
- Deal with complaints, eventually with the manager’ support.
- Get deep knowledge of all the products in the assigned Product category.
- Ensure the correct management (cleaning, care, replacement) of the products in the department.
- Know available products in stock.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion for human relations and sales
Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients
Being able to work in team as well as alone
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
Fluent spoken English expected. Other languages desirable
Company: Prada Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bicester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A