Website Royal Mail
This Job Listing is about Royal Mail in Tarraby,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Delivery Postie with Driving
Job Reference: 274702
Location: Delivery Office, KT4 8AA
Job type: Fixed Term contract ending 24/03/2023
Hours: 28 hours per week between Mon-Sun, working between 08:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 18:00
There has never been a more exciting time to join us! We are reinventing Royal Mail for the future and now is a perfect time to join us on that journey.
Each year, we make billions of deliveries possible. Whatever the weather, come rain or shine, we show up. Because for us, it’s personal. For every person, from every walk of life, we deliver. From exam results and tax returns, to wedding invites or online purchases. You could be part of it. Part of the fabric of the nation, bringing trust to the doorstep. A Postie. Delivering for your local community, because you care about the people. The excited faces that open front doors and the small businesses run from bedrooms. It’s a physical job – but it keeps you fit. Interested? Join us and make a difference to the place you call home.
A Bit About You
- Upbeat, independent and self-motivated
- Organised, punctual and ready to deliver great customer service
- Think of yourself as a people-person and a friendly face in the community
- Happy walking for long periods and working outside in any weather
- Has a strong sense of community and takes pride in what you do
- Has a full UK manual driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
What We Do For You
To deliver on our ambition we want the best and that’s why we’re delighted to offer market leading pay and benefits for our sector. For bringing your best and serving our customers with pride, you can expect to receive:
- Pay that’s 10% above the market average in our sector, paid monthly with an hourly rate of £13.75p/hr.
- Overtime 1.25x the normal hourly rate
- 22.5 days holiday, rising with length of service (pro-rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Lots of opportunity to develop a career
- Full uniform provided if you’re on a contract of longer than three months
- Excellent maternity / paternity leave policy
- Various discounts including high street vouchers, travel and attraction discounts, and savings on beauty products and gym membership
Time to apply
Ready to become a Postie and deliver for the people in your local community? Hit the apply button now. If your application is successful, we’ll invite you to the telephonic interview. so make sure you’re available before applying.
We’re an inclusive employer and welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds. We’re committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Tarraby,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A