This listing is about PharmiWebJobs in East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
About the job
An Information Governance Advisor is needed for a private healthcare group to ensure the Trust is compliant with Trust policy and all legislation and government directives relating to Information Rights and Responsibilities.
The role is full time, working in their East Sussex site. You will be responsible for developing strategy, policy and guidance to promote and develop ‘best practice’ in Information Security and Information Governance.
Some Key Responsibilities Of The Role Are
- You To review, update, develop and maintain all IG policies, procedures, guidance documents and associated forms.
- Ensuring information governance legislation is incorporated into other Trust policies where appropriate.
- To enable improvements to the current scheme and compliance with the Information Commissioners Office.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and understanding of information security principles and practices and will have worked in a similar environment where they can demonstrate relevant experience. Those who have worked within the NHS will be at a significant advantage by possessing desirable skills.
Aside from this, other important skills and experience to have would be:
- Knowledge of data protection and information governance in a Healthcare Environment particularly Data Protection, Subject Access Requests, IG Toolkits, ISO27001 and DPA/GDPR
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Possess strong IT skills
- Experience delivering training and conducting audits
- Experience in writing policies and guidance
To be successful you will also need to have a full UK driver’s licence for cross-site working.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a positive working environment which boasts a high staff retention rate. You will be working in a state-of-the-art healthcare organisation which provides the best quality care to their patients.
For more information and to apply for the Information Governance Advisor position, please contact a member of the Keystream team today.
Job Location: East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com