Website Pets at Home
This Job Listing is about Pets at Home in Stockport,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it’s our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About The Role
The Procurement Analyst will play a key role in delivering value from Goods and Services Not for Resale (GSNFR) spend, providing quantitative and qualitative analysis of, and insight to, PAH business, suppliers and supply markets to support the development of all procurement plans. The role is accountable for the management of accurate spend and usage data and identifying opportunities to improve Group data.
Key Responsibilities (will Include But Not Limited To
- Owning the continuous improvement of the quality of procurement information through ensuring accurate and up to date capture of GSNFR contract data
- Managing the procurement project pipeline, providing accurate and timely project & benefits reporting within Procurement and to other colleagues
- Managing the framework for third party contractors and consultants, ensuring compliance with IR35 obligations related to suppliers
- Working with Procurement, Legal and other colleagues to continuously improve the quality of supplier data
- Working closely with the Category Leaders, maintaining up to date market and supplier information on key categories
- Providing targeted and relevant analysis to support procurement decision-making proficiently, applying tools including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Enabling business owners in understand their role and accountabilities in managing suppliers, through supporting the development of communication materials and other updates
- Providing timely updates and reporting on supplier Group Risk including identification, management and escalation as needed
About Your Experience
This role would suit a Procurement Analyst with a proven track record of supporting Procurement teams within a complex and sizeable organisation.
With excellent analytical abilities, you will offer strong skills within Excel, and wider commercial and operational insight. You must also have experience in supporting the timely delivery of procurement projects through applying project management skills to scope, manage, track and report projects.
You must be able to build strong relationships in order to support strategic and operational decision making. You should be comfortable with operating and delivering outside of areas of no direct line accountability by influencing priorities.
Strong commercial acumen is critical, as is the deep experience in driving the use of data and analysis to support evidence based procurement decision making. You should also be able to recognise and support the management of supplier and industry risks that impact the PAH Group.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About Our Purpose
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it’s our people that make the real difference. We’re an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.