Website Pets at Home
This Job Listing is about Pets at Home in Stockport,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it’s our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About The Role
The Procurement Operations Support will play a key role in delivering value from Goods and Services Not for Resale (GSNFR) spend, the things that make our jobs easier to do every day, by providing operational support to the GSNFR team.
This role will also play an important role in ensuring that everyone involved in Procurement at Pets At Home has the skills, processes and ways of working to deliver now and into the future.
Key Responsibilities (will Include But Not Limited To)
- Providing Procurement operational and administrational support to the delivery of an effective Procurement function, with a particular focus on the management of the Procurement mailbox, company car arrangements and administration of RFx processes in support of the Head of Procurement
- Generating reports to stakeholders relating to contract administration/ management
- Responding to supplier and stakeholder questions
- Producing accurate management information for the management of the company car fleet
- Managing Procurement subscriptions to market, supplier intelligence and professional bodies
- Administering the Request for Proposal communication processes for the Head of Procurement including issuing supplier communications
- Providing contract data and information to support supplier relationship management
- Acting as contact point for supplier reporting
- Actively promoting communications to suppliers about PAH value proposition
- Ensuring any supplier and delivery risks identified through company car management, the Procurement mailbox or stakeholder feedback from contract reporting are escalated
- Actively sharing knowledge and learnings with the Procurement team to help team development
About Your Experience
The role would suit an Administrator with a proven track record of working in, or closely with, a Procurement Team within a complex and sizeable organisation. With proven administrative experience, ideally within Commercial or Operations, you’ll have the ability to build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll be well aware of the drivers of value and hold an awareness of operating policy, governance and process updates. You must also be entrepreneurial, understanding what agile and fast paced really mean.
Ideally you will also hold a working knowledge on ‘Procure to Pay, processes and related systems.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About Our Purpose
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
We’re driven by the wellbeing of pets and we make sure we look after our people too. We depend on your commitment and innovation, and reward it with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Together we’ll create the future of pet care.