Website UK Ministry of Defence
This Job Listing is about UK Ministry of Defence in Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom 2022
Responsible To The Station Commander For The Following Tasks
- Management of the principal’s daily schedule, including reminders for meetings, deadlines and actions as appropriate, preparing meeting notes and paperwork.
- Management of the diary, including booking meetings and engagements.
- Communicate with outer offices for Station, Air Wing, Display Wing, higher HQs and other civilian, government and civilian agencies as required.
- Monitoring and filtering of the Station Commander’s emails.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements for the Station Commander in accordance with the Station travel policy.
- Filtering incoming telephone calls and emails.
- Mail distribution to the Station Commander and BSW as required.
- Conference and meeting room bookings and arrange refreshments when necessary.
- Hosting visitors to the Station Commander and SHQ.
- Ensuring that all classified material is processed and recorded in the proper manner.
- Ensuring that all office equipment remains in good working order and stationery orders are submitted on time.
- Organisation of all paperwork for official entertainment including timely submission of MOD F1199, production of guest list etc.
- Registering gifts and hospitalities in line with Defence policy
- Amending, when required, any documents and publications held by the Station Commander.
- Ensuring that any personal data held or generated by you is handled appropriately under the terms of the Data Protection Act.
- Other duties or responsibilities appropriate to the grade
Company: UK Ministry of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A