Website Peninsula UK
This listing is about Peninsula UK in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Immediate Support Counsellor –
Various locations including Manchester, Hinckley, Cork, Glasgow & remote!
£30,000 + excellent benefits package
SHIFT PATTERN – THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY 8PM-8AM.
Health Assured are the UK’s leading provider of the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
We are currently seeking qualified counsellors to work on our helpline providing in the moment therapeutic support and guidance to individuals on a variety of different issues such as depression, anxiety, financial issues and bereavement.
- Provide “In the moment support” to callers, adopting a Solution Focused approach and achieving a one call resolution
- To provide an efficient and effective telephone counselling service to all callers
- To demonstrate an ability to work with a variety of individuals and presenting issues, including those who are distressed and/or at risk
- To take accurate information and record on the Health Assured data base
- To arrange follow up and check in calls when deemed appropriate and in line with Health Assured’s call back policy
- Conduct full and robust clinical assessments in accordance with Health Assured’s procedures, ensuring the most clinically appropriate support is identified
- To effectively identify and manage risk in accordance with Health Assured’s “Risk Guidance Policy”
- Demonstrate an ability to comply with clinical governance and management instruction set by Health Assured to ensure the most effective and clinically appropriate service is provided at all times
- To undertake training provided by Health Assured and to utilise appropriate skills within calls, i.e. working with trauma, working with suicide, clinical assessment, safe guarding etc
- Work to and exceed individual and team goals as per the KPI framework
- To monitor both a personal inbox and the Counselling Advice Inbox and to process and respond to any web enquiries and emails where appropriate, including processing EAP manager referrals and contacting the client within 24 hours of receipt
- Aim to complete outbound calls within agreed service level agreement
- Minimum diploma level 4 in Counselling (or equivalent)
- To be a member or be eligible to be a member of the BACP
- Relevant telephone experience
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High level of organisational ability; ability to work to tight deadlines and targets
What will you get in return?
- BACP (or equivalent) membership and accreditation paid for
- BACP CBD Hub
- Up to £60 per month for supervision
- Inhouse supervision
- Monthly incentives such as weekends away!
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years service)
- Birthday Off/Mental Health Day
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Christmas bonus after 3 years of service
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fab Fridays- dress down & free treats
- Allied Pride Network
- Social events throughout the year
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- Free annual flu vaccine
- Private health insurance after 5 years service
- Life Insurance
- Discounted eye test
- Discounted glasses/contact lenses prescription
Why Health Assured?
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland’s most trusted health and wellbeing network, making a positive difference in over 14 million lives. We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees, and their family members.
At Health Assured our team is our greatest asset; contributing valued knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm every day to make Health Assured the Company it is. As part of Health Assured, you will be doing work that matters and you will be part of a company that is still striving to grow, develop and evolve, and in turn, we pledge to offer our staff a positive working environment and atmosphere, whilst encouraging personal development.
Company: Peninsula UK
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com