Website Legal & General
This Job Listing is about Legal & General in Cardiff,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Would you like to join an employer who is passionate about supporting your development? Are you looking for a part time hybrid role? If this sounds like you, look no further! We’re recruiting for Part Time Customer Service Advisors with a starting salary of £21,000-£23,000, plus bonus (pro rata). This is typically between 5% and 10% of your base salary. 1000-1400 Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are our busiest periods so, it would be preferable if you can work during these hours. If these hours don’t quite suit your schedule or you’re looking for more or less hours then please apply anyway, as we can be flexible.
Internally, this role maybe called something different, depending on which team you join. We are currently recruiting for part time colleagues to join our Transfers and Workplace Pensions Customer Service teams. We’ll work with you on which department compliments your personality and strengths best.
Our Customer Service teams are made up of professionals from a range of backgrounds including call centre, retail, hospitality, and sales to name a few. Our Customer Service roles are partially home based and partially from our Cardiff office.
We love working at Legal and General and know you will too. Here are some of the amazing benefits our colleagues get:
- You’ll get rewarded for your hard work and effort through our company bonus scheme. This is typically between 5-10% of your base salary. As your skillset grows within Legal and General, it’s possible your bonus potential will too.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, 26 days after 2 years’ service. You can also buy and sell holiday meaning you’ll have plenty of time to do what you love outside of work (pro rata).
- We can help you save for your future: our pension scheme gives you a 5% company contribution, plus we will match up to a further 5% of your personal contribution.
- Life assurance x8 of your annual salary.
- Free individual private medical insurance. You can also add your dependants on for a small cost.
- Our people know great people. Recommend L&G as a great place to work and earn £500-£3500 if someone you know joins us.
- We offer a host of money saving benefits including a variety of company share schemes and, discounts at a huge range of high street stores and on our own products.
- We strongly believe in supporting our employees and their chosen charities, so we’ll match money that you raise up to £5000 per year.
- We love giving back to our community! We have announced that our Cardiff office will move to The InterChange Building in Cardiff Central in 2023. We are completing a £400m regeneration project, the largest privately funded development in Wales. This move will see our people placed at the beating heart of the incredible £400m investment we’re making in the city, and its long-term future.
- Helping our customers and clients every day. You’ll be working in one of our contact centres, taking inbound phone calls.
- You’ll provide customers with a first-class experience during every interaction.
- Given the nature of what we do, sometimes these calls can be emotive, so, we’re looking for people who are naturally caring, empathetic and resilient. The regularity of these types of calls will depend on which team you join. We’re recruiting across a variety of departments, which include investments, pensions, life insurance, retirement and bereavements.
- Offering support and feedback to other colleagues, contributing to a highly motivated, straightforward, and collaborative culture.
- The skills below are really important to us. Rest be assured, we will show you the L&G way. You’ll be in induction for a couple of weeks so, you’ll have the tools you need before you start helping our customers and clients.
- People who love helping people! People who are straightforward, ambitious, authentic, collaborative, and purposeful.
- Strong communication skills and passion to support customers, whatever their personal circumstances. Given the nature of some of the calls we receive, its important you’re authentic and empathetic.
- Passion for customer experience and getting things right first time.
- Confidence in using a desktop or laptop and experienced in using MS Office.
When you commit to Legal & General, we’ll commit to you too. That means we’ll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
The brand with the brolly is choosing today to change tomorrow.
Since 1836, we’ve grown to become one of the world’s largest asset managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurance brands.
We’re all here to improve the lives of our customers, build a better society for the long term, and create value for our shareholders – helping to shape a better future for society and the planet.
We need people who share our ambitions, agility and entrepreneurial spirit to help us do it.
At L&G, you’ll find a balance that helps you be your best. Empowered by hybrid working, we’re supported by technology and workplaces that enable us to work effectively wherever we are. We come together in offices to collaborate and connect, and use time at home for individual, focused activities. And, when we achieve great things, we celebrate our success and reward strong performance.
Today, there’s over 10,000 of us, working towards our mission, with plenty of opportunities to grow your career as we grow L&G. Will you join us?
Life can sometimes be unpredictable, and it pays to plan ahead. Our aim at Legal & General Retail is to help our customers plan for the unexpected, achieve financial security for their tomorrow, and protect everything that’s important to them. To better understand our customers and meet their needs, we’ve brought our protection, retirement income, savings, lending and advice, fintech and mortgage businesses under one umbrella. Created at the start of 2022 through the merging of our long-standing and trusted retail retirement and insurance businesses, we’re a fast-growing division with big, customer-centered ambitions.
Great minds don’t have to think alike, so we welcome voices from all backgrounds. Bringing together people with different life experiences helps us build empathy with our customers and drive innovation.
We don’t just talk about it, we actively promote diversity and equitable opportunities for all. That means our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status. In fact, we embrace every dimension of diversity to reflect the customers and communities we serve.
We think it’s important to create an inclusive environment where we can all belong, contribute and drive progress, where you can develop and grow, and be empowered. We want you to use your voice to help us build a better tomorrow.
We all work differently, and have different needs, which is why. we’re always open to discussing flexible working arrangements. Likewise, we’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with specific needs during our recruiting process.
So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we’d love to hear from you.
If this opportunity excites you but you’re not sure you meet all the requirements, or you’d like to know a bit more, please contact Ellen Wilkins at [email protected] (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-wilkins-3b6b054a/).
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please submit your application through our careers website as we’re not accepting email applications.
Company: Legal & General
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cardiff,Wales,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A