Website Page Personnel
This listing is about Page Personnel in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 Shifts|Leading Distribution firm – multiple sites throughout the UK
About Our Client
Page Personnel Logistics has exclusively partnered with a leading 3PL organisation in their search for a Stock Supervisor for one of their newest sites in the Hinckley area
They are a market leader providing fulfillment and distribution for the homewares industry.
The Stock Supervisor will take full ownership and accountability for the quantity and value of all the client’s inventory:
- Reduce stock at risk and model warehouse capacity requirements to identify opportunities.
- Review and analyses of projected business reduce stock at risk and model warehouse capacity requirements to identify opportunities.
- Ensure that all Shortages raised, investigated and the results are communicated with all necessary departments/personnel.
- Ensure that all missing stock is investigated and adjusted as required, results are to be communicated as required.
- Ensure the Completion of obsolete counts where necessary in line with direction from the customer
- Full working capital stock ownership
The Hours Of Works For This Role Are
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Stock Supervisor position will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have a minimum of 2+ years Stock / Inventory experience within a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Background – Essential
- Have an analytical mindset and be results driven – candidates should have a high-level understanding of Microsoft Excel (V-lookups and Pivot Tables) – Essential
- Knowledge of contract pack, cycle counts as well as bills of materials – ideally in end of life and stock rotation – Desirable
- Have a proven track record of working as part of a team alongside key stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
- Commutable to Leicester (Hinckley, Coventry, and Nuneaton all close enough to commute from)
The successful candidate may have worked within a Supply Chain Coordinator, Inventory Supervisor, Inventory Co-ordinator or Stock Controller role previously.
What’s On Offer
The Stock Supervisor offers not only great hours, a great package too including:
Circa. £22,000-25,000 + benefits
28 Days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
Company pension contributions.
Additional Company Benefits.
Contact: Mark Smith
Quote job ref: JN-072021-2950243
Company: Page Personnel
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com