This Job Listing is about Omni in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
£45000/annum Private Healthcare
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Mon to Fri, office hours but WFH.
The employer, as one of the UK’s premier Facilities Management (FM) providers work with blue chip clients across service streams including engineering maintenance, cleaning, security, and catering across the customer’s property portfolio.
Customer buildings can range from highstreet branches to major, high profile, corporate headquarters
In order to meet KPIs and SLAs for completed works, ensuring client satisfaction, the employer is now looking for a BI Specialist to to build and design reports which enable the live review of key performance data that sits across multiple operating systems to drive better decision making.
Specific Actions Will Include
- Close collaboration with client account teams and on account BI resource to establish best ways of working and leverage best practice
- Use of BI tools to build client facing dashboards and control of user access
- Maintenance of Tableau product.
- Requirements gathering & product feedback
- Support the creation of BI content for commercial bids
- Implement agreed design of BI Projects to deliver the best outcomes across the enterprise
- Support the Launcholl out finished products to the business
- Support a culture of innovation by contributing solutions that drive better performance, more informed decision making and the sharing of best practise
- Provide input into the development of existing applications and contribute to development of new applications by analysing and identifying areas for improvement
We Need From You
- Strong Tableau / PowerBI essential, moderate SQL skills
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Detail-orientated with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy
- Strong character with the ability to collaborate with both commercial and technical stakeholders (technical product managers, development leads etc)
- High drive and energy level. Guidance and change-orientated. Strong in stakeholder and relationship management