Website Omega Resource Group
This listing is about Omega Resource Group in Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Job Title – Controls Engineer
Location – Cirencester
My client is one of the largest automation and manufacturing companies in the UK. They are looking for a Controls Engineer to aid in developing controls systems and software to support their industry leading products. The role will include plenty of hands on software and systems design as well as a considerable amount of management and project planning.
The Role – Senior Controls Engineer
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the products available both within the industry and company.
- Specifying, designing and documenting bespoke PLC/HMI control systems and software to meet the requirements of their customers.
- Managing team members and financial resources to ensure the delivery of projects is on time and to a high standard.
- Developing testing plans to ensure that quality assurance procedures are effective and efficient.
- Building and maintaining high quality professional relationships with clients, including giving presentations, training and support.
- Produce high quality technical specifications and documentations (e.g. FAT/SAT documents)
- Be able to work seamlessly, both independently and as part of a wider project team that will involve multiple disciplines and departments across the business.
- Produce quotations to ensure engineering time and overhead costs are suitably accounted for in each projects.
Qualifications/Experience – Senior Controls Engineer
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, controls and software Engineering or Engineering Systems. HND or apprenticeship qualifications will be considered alongside a proven track record in industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert in EPlan P8 including Pro Panel and Fluid bolt ons.
- Expert in PLC programming, HMI screen creation, integration of 3rd party equipment such as robot, vision systems, measurement systems etc.
- Team leader / supervisory experience.
- Knowledge and use of an Enterprise PDM; document management and project technical files
What we can offer you – Senior Controls Engineer
- Competitive Salary
- Additional guaranteed bonus payment
- 7 times base salary death in service pay-out
- 8% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday as standard
- Opportunity to receive additional, performance based bonus payment.
Company: Omega Resource Group
Job Location: Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org