Website Nuffield Health
This Job Listing is about Nuffield Health in Stockton-on-Tees,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Tees Hospital (Stockton-on-Tees) | Healthcare | Bank Contract | Part Time | Salary £10.04 per hour
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest Healthcare Charity and this is your chance to make a real difference. Bring your health and wellbeing experience to actively contribute to our service development, policies and strategies, and help shape the highest standards of care. We’re looking after the health of the nation – and it starts with you.
As a Bank Healthcare Support Worker at our Tees Hospital, you’ll bring the relevant practitioner qualification and significant experience in a Healthcare support worker role. Strong IT and communication skills are essential for this role as well as a high competency in clinical skills.
As a Bank Healthcare Support Worker, you will:
- To demonstrate the Nuffield Way of Caring, role-modelling brand values and ensuring exceptional standards of patient care.
- To be present, available and accessible to patients, families and friends, involving them in their care.
- To support Registered Theatre Practitioners in care delivery activities, delivering care in accordance with perioperative standards: assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating clinical interventions ensuring quality patient care (as applied to theatre specialty).
- To champion infection prevention, ensuring compliance with evidence-based standards and best practices.
- To collaborate with other clinicians within the Hospital, building strong working relationships that enhance patient care and service delivery.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. This includes holiday in line with the working time directive, access to our pension scheme and discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.
It starts with you.