This Job Listing is about Nike in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for engaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 12-month internship starting July 2023 at our Nike’s London office. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation to win as a team.
What You Will Work On
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to be part of the world’s premier sports brand and gain valuable insights into the commercial activities and operations within. The role will involve candidates being exposed to and involved in multiple Nike projects, accounts and launches as part of the broader London/UK team.
Over the past 12 – 18 months, our interns have been involved in some of this city’s most exciting and iconic moments. From Chelsea/Tottenham Kit Launch to Air Max Day and from Women’s Euro Finals to Emma Raducanu’s London homecoming – there are too many to mention but these are the moments in which the Nike team shines.
We do this by being the best team in the industry, and as a Sales Intern you will have the opportunity to work across a range of teams and functions, benefitting from valuable exposure across the business.
The Tasks And Responsibilities Include
- Joining an Integrated Account team and working with our major UK & Ireland retail partners
- Supporting the business to arrange and execute key season moments
- Using Range plans, Stock and Sales plans and internal and external market information to make day to day decisions in line with the commercial and strategic plan.
- Multi-functional key partners’ engagement: Drive alignment across the Nike Consumer Code. Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key business partners both internally and externally.
- Contribute to net revenue growth and net contribution of your account by managing the end-to-end business with your account.
- Receive & accurately process customer orders and managing the order book to maximise shipping and commercial value
What You Bring
- Currently undertaking 2nd year Undergraduate degree at a UK University is a pre-requisite
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Passion and knowledge of sports industry – Nike brand and products
- Team player with the ability to form sound relationships both external and internal
- Results orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communicator both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Self- starter and ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work to changing and urgent timelines- ability to stay calm under pressure
- Creative and willing to generate ideas
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong organisational and planning skills
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST
- Currently undertaking 2nd year of an undergraduate degree at a UK University,
- Be available for a 12-month fulltime (sandwich year) internship starting in July 2023.
WE OFFER a competitive salary for each of our Internship roles.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than 23 rd December 2022
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A