This Job Listing is about Nike in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for engaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 12-month internship starting July 2023 at our Nike’s London office. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation to win as a team.
What You Will Work On
We have 5 spaces for passionate, creative and driven undergraduates to be part of the world’s premier sports brand and gain valuable insights into the London Marketing team. The role will see the successful applicants being exposed to and involved in multiple cross-functional Nike projects & initiatives as part of the key city marketing plan.
Based in London, you will be part of the London Key City Marketing team: focused on humanising the brand through relationships with key communities and athletes* who are moving our world forward through sport*; and engaging our Members 365 through experiences, products and services, bringing the magic of Nike to life on the ground in the city.
As a Marketing Intern you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of what we do as a city team: from uncovering insights and developing strategy, to executing across online and offline touchpoints; maximising Nike’s ecosystem, from digital channels to the physical retail of stores; identifying partners changing the future of sport*, telling their stories and connecting them to our Members. This internship will give you the perfect platform on which to build your Marketing career, as well as experiences you will never forget.
SPECIFIC ROLES AVAILABLE
- BRAND PLANNING INTERN
- CDM (CONSUMER DIRECT MARKETING) MARKETPLACE INTERN
- CDM LIFECYCLE & SNKRs INTERN
- LIFESTYLE & PURPOSE INTERN
- BRAND MANAGEMENT INTERN
DEPENDING ON THE POSITION YOU ARE LINKED TO, THE TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Be the eyes and ears for insights and emerging trends for our young London target consumer
- Gather and facilitate continuous consumer and brand insights
- Monitor & share competitor activity in the city, with analysis & recommendations, presented back to the wider team
- Work on seasonal marketing projects and activations; owning specific projects
- Support the Marketing team with essential administrative support including finance and operational processes
Specific Job Descriptions will be shared during the recruitment process.
What You Bring
- Currently undertaking 2nd year Undergraduate degree at a UK University is a pre-requisite
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Passion and knowledgeable about the world of sport* and Nike
- Team player with the ability to form and manage relationships both external and internal
- Results orientated
- Strong inter-personal skills, good communicator both verbal and written
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work to changing and urgent timelines – ability to stay calm under pressure
- Creative and willing to generate ideas
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- An appetite to learn and grow, to adapt in an agile fashion to our consumers’ and organization’s needs
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST
- Currently undertaking 2nd year of an undergraduate degree at a UK University,
- Be available for a 12-month fulltime (sandwich year) internship starting July, 2023.
WE OFFER a competitive salary for each of our Internship roles.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than 23 rd December 2022
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A