This Job Listing is about Nike in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for en gaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 12-month internship starting July 2023 at our Nike’s London office. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation to win as a team.
What You Will Work On
We have a space for a passionate, curious, and strategic undergraduate to be part of the world’s premier sports brand and gain valuable experience within the London Insight team. The role will see the successful applicant being involved in multiple cross-functional Nike projects & initiatives.
Based in London, you will be part of the London Key City Insight team: focused on gaining deeper understanding of our consumer across key sports and lifestyle moments, so we can better serve their needs through our product and marketing.
As an Insight Intern you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the role: from working with cross-functional teams to understand their needs, to connecting with our consumers across different sports and lifestyle moments, to uncovering new opportunities for product and marketing, to working on research projects with our partner agencies.
The Tasks And Responsibilities Include
- Supporting the Director on key research projects at a global and city level
- Partnering with internal teams and external agencies to meet insights needs
- Immersing within priority sports and communities to build understanding
- Monitoring competitor activity in the city, with analysis & recommendations
- Systems support including agency onboarding, financial processes, and admin
What You Bring
- Currently undertaking 2nd year Undergraduate degree at a UK University within Social Anthropology, Market Research, Sociology or Psychology
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the world of sport* and Nike
- Curious – fascinated with diverse cultures, societal shifts, and human behaviors
- Team player with the ability to form and manage relationships, both external and internal
- Strong inter-personal skills, good listener, and good communicator both verbal and written
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Able to manage competing priorities and pressures
- Creative and willing to generate ideas
- An appetite to learn and grow, to adapt in an agile fashion to our consumers’ and organization’s needs
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST
- Currently undertaking 2nd year of an undergraduate degree at a UK University,
- Be available for a 12-month fulltime (sandwich year) internship starting in July 2023.
WE OFFER a competitive salary for each of our Internship roles.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than 23 rd December 2022
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A