This Job Listing is about Nike in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for engaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 12-month internship starting July 2023 at our Nike’s London office. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation to win as a team.
What You Will Work On
Based in Nike’s London office you will work as part of the UK HR team. You will gain a broad range of commercial experience across key HR verticals (Talent Acquisition, Organizational Planning, Employee Relations), while also partnering with a number of different business functions (Marketing, Sales, Retail, HR) in both the UK and EMEA. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are interested by the prospect of gaining exposure to the full spectrum of Nike’s commercial operations within the UK. This role will play in pivotal part in the attraction, onboarding, development and deployment of Nike’s greatest asset – it’s people.
The Tasks And Responsibilities Include
HR Project work:
- Talent Acquisition – Take ownership of the UK Intern Programme across Nike – from attraction, to selection, to onboarding
- Talent Development- Planning and organizing employee training opportunities, analyzing survey results
- Employee Engagement – Supporting with the annual employee engagement survey, analysis of results and associated employee engagement initiatives
- Employee Relations – Supporting ER manager with note taking in disciplinary meetings and investigations
- Retail store openings – assist with assessment centers
- Answering general HR enquiries
- Managing HR communications such as newsletters and announcements
- Administrative Support- carrying out generalist HR tasks including but not limited to contract audits filing, and managing invoices
- Coordination of training and induction programs- liaising with training facilitators, organizing attendee lists, sending out invites and update training records
- Recruitment administration and coordination/CV screening
What You Bring
- Currently undertaking 2 nd year Undergraduate degree at a UK University within Management, Business, HR or a related degree program
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong administration skills able to prioritize multiple tasks with an eye for detail
- Strong inter-personal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A team player with the ability to form sound relationships with both external and internal contacts
- Self-starter & ability to work independently
- Integrity, able to work in a confidential environment handling sensitive information
- Passion for Nike brand and sports in general
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST
- Currently undertaking 2nd year of an undergraduate degree at a UK University,
- Be available for a 12-month fulltime (sandwich year) internship starting in July 2023.
WE OFFER a competitive salary for each of our Internship roles.
Click on ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV in English no later than 16th December 2022
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A