This Job Listing is about Senploy in Bedford, England, United Kingdom 2022
Family Support Worker
Location: Sharnbrook, Bedford, MK44
Hours of work: 2/3 nights per week, 11-hour shift patterns (21.30-08.30)
Are you a support worker, looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for night support workers to join a residential family Centre. The centre will provide a safe nurturing and supportive environment for parents or expectant parents, who the local authority has identified require additional support and assessment. The centre will work with parents to identify the quality services that meet their needs. Supporting each individual and family to leave us better able to contribute positively to society. Providing an inclusive service that embraces difference and promotes equality. Striving continuously to improve and transform lives.
The registered manager and team of support workers will offer individual support programmes according to the needs and capabilities of the parent. By working closely with staff, parents will be provided with opportunities for growth and development by accessing all services available to them and enable them a greater insight into support services available to them that can support them both within the residential setting and when they return to the wider community.
- Level 3 Children and young people workforce or willingness to work towards this
- An awareness of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, equal opportunities, and human rights
- Willingness to learn and undertake training provided by the organisation
Duties Will Include
- To maintain a good understanding of child protection and have the knowledge to ensure full, accurate and up-to-date records including risk assessments, care and support plans for service users and daily record of events are completed whilst on duty.
- Support service users to manage their own emotions and behaviours and where possible to encourage and help them to do things for themselves
- Supporting service users by following care plans and risk assessments so the parents and childrens physical, emotional and mental health needs are met, and they meet their full potential and independence
- Safeguard service users always taking necessary actions immediately and reporting any concerns or issues to management.
This is a brand new service and will provide excellent growth opportunities for the right person, whatever your aspirations!
If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply below or email for more information
We are a social care recruitment company with over 20 years of experience. Our aim is to help people to change their lives for the better and supporting and helping those in need!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bedford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A