This Job Listing is about Next in Halifax,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
12.75hrs p/w; Tue 10:00 – 17:00; Wed 07:30 – 14:15.
Rate of pay from £6.89 to £9.50 per hour.
You’ll work as part of the team to offer our customers outstanding service and beautifully presented stock. The store is like ONE big fast paced department – so you could have a varied shift working on the sales floor or the stockroom, but wherever you are, you’ll need a great attitude to succeed. We’ll invest in you and your development, supporting you from day one.
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times.
To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Offer fast and friendly service at all times, helping our customers to find the perfect products
- Share your passion and knowledge about our amazing products
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries
- Take control of your own development
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- A great communicator who’s always looking for ways you can help
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
You will need to complete the online assessment, which includes a numeracy, literacy and personality questionnaire. Our in store recruitment team will review the successfully completed online applications – those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you as a person.