Website networx Recruitment Software Services
This Job Listing is about networx Recruitment Software Services in Stoke-on-Trent,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Working as part of the Binding Authority Management Team based in our Stoke office, you will complete a monthly cycle of tasks that assists in the management process of insurance transactions on behalf of our clients, who insure a multitude of businesses from airliners to football teams!
You’ll work closely with our clients to provide a complete database of written business and will be responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders to bring about continuous improvements in the provision and quality of our service.
You will work to meet pre-agreed targets to ensure that internal and external SLA’s, and objectives are met.
40 Hours per week
Duties And Responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining monitoring spreadsheets
- Inputting accurate data
- Deal with client enquiries
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Triaging and processing all new information and correspondence
- Working closely with brokers and third parties to obtain accurate information
- Undertake ad-hoc project work and other relevant duties required
- Any other duties as appropriate.
Skills & Experience Required
- Insurance experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract and identify key issues.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, with good motivational, organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical skills, with the ability to work accurately and showing attention to detail.
- Strong reporting capabilities.
Who are Davies Group?
A specialist professional services and technology firm working in partnership with leading insurance, highly regulated and global businesses, with a global team of more than 4,000 professionals operating across the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada & Bermuda.
Diversity & Inclusion
Davies are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, we welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality and belief (or lack thereof).
Rewards and Recognition
Innovation: We embrace innovation and run an annual competition available for all colleagues to submit their ideas. 2021’s top 10 finalists will travel to Nashville in Tennessee, USA where they will pitch their ideas to our investors, HGGC. The winner will receive funding to bring their idea to life, as well as rewards for the runners up, some of our colleagues have moved across into brand new positions to further develop their ideas/projects!
Recognition: Kudos recognition is a tool to help you recognise and reward colleagues across the business to say thank you for a job done well, going above and beyond their role, getting involved in CSR and other business initiatives. Rewards are sent to the top 200 people on the leader board at the end of each calendar month.
Other Benefits Include
- Leadership, training & support for professional qualifications
- Development programmes & institute memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Virtual GP and other wellbeing resources and regular company initiatives
- Access to Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loan
- Company Pension and Life Assurance
CSR is important to us here at Davies. The Davies Foundation is our registered charity, through which we do good and give back to the local communities where our people live & work. Our people fundraise by taking part in all types of events and activities, and Davies matches pound for pound the fundraising efforts of our people raising money for our charity.
Are you a Davies Person?
All Davies Group employees need to be able to demonstrate our Big IDEA;?Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire.? It is essential all employees embed these behaviours in line with their job role.?