Website networx Recruitment Software Services
This Job Listing is about networx Recruitment Software Services in Dukinfield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Are you an ambitious Parts Advisor looking to work for a successful company in the automotive industry?
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package + excellent bonus
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers and grocers via the AAG Benefits
- Staff discounts on car parts!
- Work Pattern: Monday to Friday- working alternate Saturdays (half day)
- Structured career paths and bespoke training – we like to promote from within!
- Progressive company with lots of new opportunities available to you
- A great team environment & friendly approachable management. We want to help you succeed
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) are a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts to the independent automotive aftermarket.
With combine turnover of over 15 billion and over 230 locations within the UK and growing, our network supplies light and commercial vehicle parts to over 36,000 independent garages, fast fit centres, and transport operators throughout the UK.
We are also the home of NAPA racing UK, competing in the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC).
We are currently looking for a Parts Advisor to join our team at Auto Battery Services in Dunkinfield.
As Parts Advisor you will be involved in all areas of the branch and its operation however your focus will be maintaining and expanding the local customer base.
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts
- Track record of delivering great customer service and being customer focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to multitask and work within fast paced environments
- Commitment to learn, develop and progress
- Previous experience working in a motor factor, dealership parts department, trade counter or call centre where repeat business is a key objective
- Experience with using online and windows based cataloguing systems
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
As part of any recruitment process, Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).