Website networx | Recruitment Software & Services
This listing is about networx Recruitment Software Services in Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Business Systems team at Plessey Semiconductors Ltd, based at their manufacturing site in Roborough, Plymouth.
The Information Security Specialist serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the Plessey’s information security policies and will be expected to maintain and supplement those policies as required. A key element of the role is to work with the Leadership Team to determine acceptable levels of risk within Plessey. Working in conjunction with a 3rd party security company, this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a company-wide information security management system to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
Plessey is an embedded technologies developer at the forefront of the microLED technology for augmented and mixed reality (AR/MR) display applications. Plessey has recently announced the exciting news that we will be closely partnering with META (previously Facebook) to help achieve their vision of the next computing platform centred around people.
Plessey is an award-winning provider of full-field emissive microLED displays that combine very high intensity RGB pixel arrays with high-performance CMOS backplanes to produce very high-brightness, low power and high-frame-rate image sources for HMDs, AR and MR systems.
This is a permanent vacancy working Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm. A competitive salary is available dependent on skills/ experience.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Work directly with the business departments to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through workgroups to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services.
- Provide leadership to and support of the company’s information security requirements
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
- Assist with the overall business security technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of security technologies and systems.
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field preferred.
- Professional security management certification.
- Previous experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
- Innovative thinking with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Experience with Cloud/Elastic computing across virtualised environments.
Company: networx | Recruitment Software & Services
Job Location: Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com