Website NatWest Group
This Job Listing is about NatWest Group in Northampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract
- We’ll look to you to deliver successful outcomes for your customers by processing in an accurate and timely manner
- You’ll identify and challenge risk, protecting our customers and businesses
- You’ll be able to showcase your knowledge and enthusiasm as you deal with a variety of different tasks on a daily basis, ensuring customer expectations are met
What you’ll do
We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills to respond to customer needs, develop relationships within the team and maintain an understanding of your own development.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Authorising and investigating all transactions to our KPIs
- Collecting the required information from the customer non conformance
- Reviewing processes which could be automated or enhanced to improve the customer and business experience
The skills you’ll need
In order to excel in this role, you’ll have strong customer service abilities along with customer and industry knowledge. You’ll also work well in a fast-paced environment and have good organisational skills to deliver to deadlines.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- An awareness of changes in trends, policies and regulations
- An understanding of our industry and its customers
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Apply for this job