Website NatWest Group
This Job Listing is about NatWest Group in Glasgow,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Proposition Simplification Programme Officer
- This is an opportunity to take on a new challenge in a project support role
- You’ll have the chance to make a tangible impact on our function and develop your skills
- Take on this exciting, fast paced role, and advance your career with us
What you’ll do
You’ll be improving the planning and delivery process by collecting and maintaining data in a consistent form. You’ll also support the project governance and control including tracking the performance and progress of projects, project financial control and adoption.
It’ll be your responsibility to:
- Provide diary management and project support
- Develop guidelines and templates to collect and maintain project data
- Create and update project plans and other project documentation
- Identify and track cross-project dependencies
- Implement and provide regular progress reporting
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need project or programme support experience and knowledge of the different project methodologies and project lifecycle.
You’ll also need:
- Working knowledge of tools such as MS Office, Planview, Oracle and SharePoint
- Knowledge of organisational processes and procedures, including risk frameworks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of our change frameworks, processes and risk frameworks
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Apply for this job