Website Mott MacDonald
This listing is about Mott MacDonald in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
The Oil & Gas team is currently looking for an I&C Engineer to provide technical and professional expertise as part of an enthusiastic project Instrumentation and Control Engineering team. As Senior I&C Engineer, your principal accountabilities would be as follows:
- To undertake and manage the day to day operations in respect of the following key areas
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering with experience in the Gas Industry
- Producing Engineering reports, drawings and calculations
- Support project planning
- Liaising with clients, understanding and implementing project requirements
- Attend project design meetings and site visits
- Coordinate the delivery of the project tasks and deliverables within tight deadlines and multidisciplinary environment.
- Thorough and conscientious checking of own and others work.
- Operate in accordance with the corporate health and safety, environment and quality standards.
- Undertake own continuing professional development
- Take an active role in the recruitment of new staff in order to develop the local team
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Work may require travel in the UK or abroad to offices and/or sites.
The Ideal Candidate Would Have
- An Engineering honours degree
- Chartered Membership of a professional institution.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK and international design codes, standards and specifications.
- Sufficient experience in the Gas/Petrochemical Industry with knowledge of Hazardous Area Protection Concepts, Field Instrumentation, Control Systems, Telemetry Systems, DCS and SIS
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- Competent with MS Office suite programs.
- Ability to work on own initiative on technical matters and manage their own time and that of others
- Have the willingness to learn and develop
- Candidates must be British nationals and eligible to obtain security clearance
We Can Offer
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at [email protected] and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More About Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
England – Midlands
Energy, Oil and gas
Europe and Central Asia
Company: Mott MacDonald
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A