Website Millennium Support
This Job Listing is about Millennium Support in Wakefield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Are you currently in a senior role and want to take your career to the next level?
We are hiring an Advanced Team Leader to manage one of our support teams in our service in Ferrybridge called Doncaster Road!
At Doncaster Road, we provide Person Centred support to People with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental health diagnosis that display behaviours that challenge, have Highly Complex Needs and forensic histories.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 10-12 people, this will include but isn’t limited to, actioning performance plans, leading team debriefs, assisting in recruitment, liaising with MDT’s and the day to day operational management (budgeting etc).
As part of your role you will work alongside our dedicated Therapeutic Support Team who support you and your team through weekly therapeutic team meetings during which time you can reflect on the person centred support being provided and have an active input in the person we supports support plans. You will work alongside the Therapeutic team to adapt the support plans as well as the risk management plans.
At Millennium we are building a positive culture where we are committed to the personal and professional development of the people we employ and we want to help you on your journey to get to where you want to be!
We will provide you with;
- An £12.58 per hour salary (£24,531 annual) on a 37.5 hour per week contract
- 31 days annual leave entitlement
- Recognition and reward schemes including additional holidays for long serving Millies
- Life Assurance Benefit (2x annual salary)
- Commitment to developing your potential and career progression through Millennium Talent Pathways
- MyMillennium App to help you be at your best and get involved
- BUPA Employment Assistance Programme including counselling and online CBT
- Access to pension, health cash plan and cycle to work scheme
- Friend referral scheme
- Access to Blue Light Card savings and discounts
We are looking for people who can;
- Act as an ambassador for Millennium and ensure others live and breathe our core values
- Embrace and implement change management
- Challenge in a positive and constructive manner
- Lead others and motivate them to work towards organizational goals
- Provide and maintain a safe environment for both the people we support and the people we employ
- Experience of working at Team Leader level
- Experience of supervising and developing the potential of people we employ
- Experience of supporting individuals with learning disabilities, highly complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Knowledge of delivering and leading others to deliver positive behaviour support, trauma and risk management
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering aspirational and outcome-based support plans
- Recognising the need for and have the ability to deliver resilience support
- Holder of a care certificate or equivalent
If this sounds like an oppourtunity you would like to apply for, we would love to hear from you!