Website Meridian Health and Social Care
This listing is about Meridian Health and Social Care in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Meridian Health and Social Care is one of the UK’s leading Domiciliary Care Providers, providing quality care and support services to people in the Community.
An exciting opportunity has developed for a Care Coordinator at our Domiciliary Branch in Hinckley, you will be directly reporting to the Registered Manager to support the day to day running of the business and ensure a high standard of quality care is delivered to our customers.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Care Coordinator or a similar role in a Domiciliary Care environment. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about delivering high quality care and has a minimum of a years experience in the care sector.
The role will include…
- Completing rotas on a weekly basis and supporting the Branch Manager in the day to day running of the service.
- Applicants must have IT experience, previous experience in care, good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise their own workload.
- On call duties as part of a rota basis – working with our central on call team.
- Deliver care as and when requested by the Registered manager.
- Completing Care plans / Risk Assessments for our Service Users.
- Access to own car is essential for the post.
- Previous experience of coordinating is preferred but full training is provided.
In return we offer …
- An excellent salary- negotiable depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
- Further development and training including QCF level 2,3 and 5.
We are an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
Full PPE provided to all employees in line with COVID safety measures, and weekly COVID testing is mandatory
Company: Meridian Health and Social Care
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A