Website Mears Group PLC
This Job Listing is about Mears Group PLC in Croydon,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Annual salary: up to £34,276.00
£34,276 per annum
Full time – Permanent – 40hrs per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team here at Mears as a Senior Planner. Based in Crawley. We are offering a salary of up to £34,276 plus great company benefits which include fun days paid for by the company, discounts on high street shopping and online retailers, health insurance and much more
You will primarily lead, manage and motivate a Responsive Repairs Planning team, scheduling works orders through our in-house appointments system, allocating repairs works to trade operatives whilst ensuring a safe & high performing customer focussed service is maintained. You also need to be responsible for monitoring and maintaining PDA (personal digital assistant) control allocation and will monitor daily work volumes ensuring efficient use of resources to meet turnaround timescales.
What The Role Involves
- Lead and motivate a responsive repairs planning team
- Schedule work orders through in house appointment systems
- Allocating work to trade operatives
- Monitor and maintain PDA control allocations
We are looking for an experienced Senior planner with previous supervisor experience. You will need to have excellent customer service, maintain and build relationships and have knowledge around Social housing.
- Great customer service
- Previous managerial experience
- Have site based skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of social housing
- Able to load and maintain data for handheld hardware
30 years ago, Mears started life as a building maintenance contractor. Today, we are a leading provider of housing and housing with care services. Working with hundreds of partners across the UK to build, manage and maintain homes, and to provide care and support to individuals. Our business is built on the ethos that everything we do should make a positive difference to the people and communities we serve. Whatever your role in Mears, you help to make that difference.
What’s in for you?
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Mears Fun Day – Our annual Fun Day is organised as a massive thank you from the Executive team for all the hard work! Previous years include, Alton Towers and Drayton Manor
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards – discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- A friendly and dedicated team
- Volunteering Leave – Mears supports employees to undertake volunteering in the community, in support of our social value commitment.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, apply today and we look forward to getting in touch to discuss your application further!
Mears is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Closing date for applications:3 October 2022