This Job Listing is about Matchtech in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
My Client is recruiting for a Senior/Process Engineer in the Water Sector
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Process Engineer to join our team delivering outline design and detailed specifications primarily for water and wastewater schemes.
What does the role involve?
You Will Work Closely With Mechanical And Electrical Engineering And Other Disciplines Colleagues From Across The Wider Water Business Unit In The UK And Ireland To Deliver Projects By
- Undertaking process design; process calculations, mass balance, process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation drawings, sketches, reports, etc, to achieve the optimum solution for the project.
- Providing day to day technical input as part of a team of Water and Waste Water Engineers
- Ensuring design output is completed in accordance with the agreed scope of works, timescales and budgets.
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements and added value to the Client.
To Be Successful In This Role You’ll Possess
- A degree in a relevant Process Engineering subject (or equivalent) and chartered or be working towards achieving chartered status with a relevant professional institution.
- Knowledge and experience of process design for the water industry.
- The ability to work with engineers from all disciplines and other industry professionals to optimise and develop bespoke and innovative designs.
- Experience in the delivery of water and waste water designs and specifications on water related projects for Water Companies, Contractors and industry.
- An appreciation of the implications of works on the environment and knowledge of sustainable solutions, water and wastewater processes and health and safety legislation.