Website Manpower UK
This listing is about Manpower UK in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
ADMINISTRATOR with Immediate Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as an Asset Update Technical Administrator, our client is currently seeking an Asset Update Technical Administrator based in Hinckley, LE10 0NA. This a full-time temporary contract for 12 months (with a possibility of extension), paying £12.19 per hour. Working 37.5 hours per week.
Our client has a clear roadmap that will both drive their performance to the forefront of our industry and support the UK government in achieving their net zero target by 2050. They are making a difference through innovation and new ways of working. They are shaping/creating a cleaner, greener future for their 11 million customers, they put their heart into everything they do.
You’ll be working within a highly technical unique team, helping to remediate the Client’s asset records and supporting the continual improvement of Asset Data Integrity. Using data analytic outputs to help shape the future and further develop their asset data into a strategic asset itself.
You’ll be a key player in helping to ensure their asset data and the processes and systems supporting it are fit for purpose. You will be trained to use ESRI mapping software.
Support delivery of Asset Data Strategy through agreed programmes of work to improve asset data whilst always ensuring work is aligned to the Data Foundation programme.
Defining the Standards
Work with Asset Data Analysts to help embed standard asset data attributes on behalf of the Client which articulate the key data points required to satisfy the Asset Management Strategy and regulatory / legislative requirements.
Measuring & Improving Performance
- Facilitate and undertake data cleansing and data improvement activities where required
- Support the delivery of data quality improvement actions following data maturity assessments, internal and external audits
- Work with Asset Data Analysts to identify trends and patterns in asset data to improve asset data quality and completeness and where any new asset or incorrectly categorised / misaligned assets are entered into core systems, the relevant policy requirements to maintain and operate that asset are in place.
- Develop, maintain and strengthen working relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) through collaborative working to achieve common goals
- Contribute to stakeholder workshops to establish data requirements
- Develop Knowledge of network assets – their purpose, function, failure modes and functional hierarchy within core systems
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written to ensure successful relationships are established and maintained
- Works well within a team environment to tight deadlines and flexibility to suit changing demands.
- Experience of Asset Data management
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications – (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Good numerical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates logical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, focused and organised.
Company: Manpower UK
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org