Website Manpower UK
This listing is about Manpower UK in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
DPD is one of the fastest growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK, with a turnover of over £1.5 billion. As a multi award-winning company that has been voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for eight years running, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK’s most sustainable delivery company.
As a Class 1 trunking driver you’ll be making bulk collections & deliveries between various DPD sites and customers nationwide. You will be driving a modern fleet on an agreed shift pattern delivering palette loads to HGV friendly locations.
- A valid UK Class 1 Driving Licence
- A valid UK CPC Card
- A valid UK Digital Tachograph Card
As An Employee Of DPD You Will Benefit From
- An excellent pay structure with a potential for overtime
- Fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
- A company pension scheme
- An excellent annual leave entitlement rising with length of service
- Career stability with development opportunities
- Free company uniform
- Full and unique training and induction
- Fully funded CPC renewal
- Modern and well maintained fleet
If successful you can look forward to the exciting prospect of joining an increasingly successful and expanding business that has revolutionised the express parcel industry and continues to define its outlook for the future.
Company: Manpower UK
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com