Website Manpower UK
This listing is about Manpower UK in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading utilities company as a Customer Services Executive. This a full-time permanent opportunity with a leading company who can provide career progression and a salary of £20,964 rising to £22,430 dependant on shift worked with the potential to increase further following completion of training and meeting business requirements. Working over a 37 hour week (averaging over a 6 week pattern), you will be working a number of shift patterns.
About The Role
As a Customer Services Executive, you will provide the Scheduling and Dispatch team assistance, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, contributing to the achievement of departmental and business objectives.
The team is dedicated to safeguarding life and property, and a fundamental element of the role is to ensure the delivery of the standards of service to around 11 million UK customers in the networks operation.
You`ll play a key role in ensuring our client meets its regulatory standards and their customer objectives.
Within Your Role
- Working in a high-pressure environment with a high volume of incoming calls and maintaining a calm and professional manner.
- Able multi-task with a high-level approach to problem solving.
- Strong communicator who takes and articulates decisions routinely and confidently.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Ensuring data captured from the field is managed appropriately and is ‘Right First Time’.
- Supporting and coaching colleagues in order to achieve individual, team and departments goals and aspirations.
- Regular communication with engineers and customers to ensure all jobs are acknowledged and attended by the allocated time and assist with any issues.
- Overseeing the dispatch of all work to all engineers.
- Ensuring jobs are in alignment with the engineers’ schedules for that day.
- Maximising the efficiency of ‘on day’ resources.
- Responding to emerging situations in an agile manner.
- Being the first point of escalations in respect of workload and customer management.
- Utilising the systems required to maximise their effectiveness and to having the ability to coach other team members.
Based in Hinckley, Leicestershire our client will move to a new location this year in Ansty Park, Coventry.
Apply today to secure your slot on the next induction / assessment / interview day!
Company: Manpower UK
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org