Website Manpower UK
This Job Listing is about Manpower UK in Fermanagh&Omagh,NorthernIreland,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Belfast OR Omagh
£21,000 – £25,000 + Training + Benefits + Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced administrator with an interest in the Logistics industry? Perhaps you work in the transport sector and are looking for a better work/life balance?
Through the continual growth of the company, my client is looking to add a Logistics Administrator to support their busy Freight Forwarding office. You will be dealing with customers, organising paperwork and enjoy adapting to quickly changing situations.
As a Freight Administrator, you will be liaisng with suppliers, customs, drivers & shipping lines to facilitate efficient administration support.
If you have previous experience within Transport/Logistics/Freight administration and want to join a growing department that can offer great job security and sustainability, then this is an ideal role for you.
- Support the Logistics teams
- Creation of PODs
- Ensuring all contracts for shipping are signed and received in a timely fashion
- Communicate with customers regarding delivery and collection requirements
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5.30pm
- Will have previous experience in Logistics/Transport/Freight or similar
- Have proficient IT skills
- Can communicate clearly and have an organised approach
- Can provide good customer service with professional telephone manner
What’s in it for you?
- Full on the job training
- Monday to Friday working, 9am to 5.30pm!
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- Private Medical + Enhanced Pension
- Future career development opportunities
If you wish to join a growing freight business that can offer a fantastic work/life balance, then click APPLY NOW!
(transport, logistics, admin, administration, administrator, customer service, lisburn, antrim, Belfast, freight, planner, dispatch, paperwork, office, belfast, dungannon)