Website Manpower UK
This Job Listing is about Manpower UK in Bridgwater,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Our client, one of the UK’s leading energy providers, has an exciting opportunity to join them as a control and instrumentation Training Developer within the Nuclear Skills Alliance (NSA). The successful candidate will have a key role in facilitating the growth of knowledge across a Power Station near Bridgwater, which is currently under construction.
The successful candidate will be primarily supporting the preparation of training for use in classroom and workshop environments, as well as e-learning. There may also be periodically work in associated areas (for example, training material for use at other power stations).
The Training Developer will be part of a team with a wide variety of skills, experience and knowledge to support you. The successful Training Developer will be one of three staff primarily responsible for development and delivery of training, and part of a wider team of around 8 responsible for maintenance and skills training. The wider NSA department contains around 50 instructors, supported by a service and admin team, training specialists and others.
As the successful Training Developer will not be delivering training themselves, this can be a remote working role, with only a couple of days per month expected to be worked onsite.
- The development of instrumentation and control training in classroom, workshop and digital environments.
- Coordinate training module review and approvals and communicate delivery of responsible training areas.
- Build understanding of the systems based on design documentation, discussions with subject matter experts, discussions with manufacturers etc.
- Ensure company values, safety and Operational Experience are embedded throughout training.
- Contribute to the business plan, supporting achievement of our client’s company organisational goals.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications And Experience Required
- Ability to make good quality training material.
- HNC or Higher level qualification in a relevant technical subject.
- Good interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills, ability to work well in a team.
- Good computing skills – our client primarily uses Powerpoint and a programme called ‘articulate’ to develop e-learning. Prior experience of using articulate rise is not required as long as you have a growth mindset about it.
Please note the successful candidate will be employed directly by Manpower and will need to undertake security vetting before starting the role.