This Job Listing is about Mace in Henley-on-Thames,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
To provide AutoCAD assistance to the EMEA space planner & moves manager, and additional ad-hoc facilities assistance to the rest of the FM team where required.
You will be reporting to EMEA space planner & moves manager.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Supporting project and moves & changes (MAC).
- Ensuring drawing maintenance.
- Upkeeping of global CAD library, managing starters & leavers.
- Updating Archibus and supporting BAU moves and projects.
- Managing fire and first aid and meeting room plans.
- Ensuring DSE assessments.
- Maintaining content for intranet pages.
- Covering ad-hoc Facilities tasks to support the wider UK team.
You have AutoCAD training / qualifications and working knowledge of AutoCAD. You have extensive experience with Office 365. You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues face to face or over the phone. You are expected to travel to other offices when necessary.
You have experience in the corporate environment or facilities management. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.