This Job Listing is about Mace in England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Project: The document control manager implements a system for effectively managing all project documents and data efficiently, securely and collaboratively.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Implementing the document control strategy, data management plan and IT and cyber security plan for the project.
- Maintaining accurate records of all documents at all times.
- Applying the IT system for document control.
- Supporting training for all participants in the use of the system.
- Ensuring that all project participants have copies of the latest document and are working to them.
- Maintaining a full audit trail for all documents.
- Ensuring the issue, receipt and acknowledgement of documentation.
- Filing and archiving all documents within the secure system.
- Ensuring that as built, record drawings and operations manuals are available at the end of the project in a format as may be approved by the client.
- Providing document control for all client/confidential documentation.
You have a minimum of 2 years experience of document control long with past experience of construction projects.You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.