Website KION Group
This Job Listing is about KION Group in Stockport,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Dematic Software is a software development group within the global organisation of Dematic.
Dematic designs, builds, and supports intelligent automated and non-automated solutions empowering and sustaining the future of commerce for its customers in manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution. With research and development engineering centres, manufacturing facilities, and service centres located in more than 35 countries, the Dematic global network of over 11,000 employees has helped achieve approximately 8,000 worldwide customer installations for many of the world’s leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the world’s leading suppliers of industrial trucks and supply chain solutions.
What We Offer
- Career Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Transparency
- Global Opportunities
Logistics and Supply Chain Careers at Dematic | Dematic
Tasks And Qualifications
- Be the primary point of contact for your allocated customers.
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship giving exceptional customer service and providing advice and guidance on relevant software solutions. Ensure a high level of service is provided to the customer including regular reviews of their live system (incident and problem management).
- Maintain an appropriate level of knowledge of our products, services, and technological developments to be able to advise customers. Present recommendations for innovative solutions and services aligned to the needs of the customer consistent with our strategy.
- Communication with internal stakeholders to assist in scoping and delivering of suggested solutions and opportunities.
- Ensure timely delivery of Projects/Enhancements in line with both the customer’s and our business requirements.
- Be responsible for the commercials of your allocated accounts and deliver a financial analysis on a regular basis.
- Hybrid office/home working – aiming for 3 days per week in the Office
- Flexible working hours around core requirement Competitive salary
- Incentive schemes designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group Personal Pension Plan with generous Company contributions
- Holidays – 25 days plus Public Holidays
- Private Health Scheme (non-contributory for Employees)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Life Assurance
- Working at newly refurbished Manchester campus, which includes a gym and restaurant
- Logistics and Supply Chain Experience. Ability to influence and communicate with Stakeholders at all levels, including FTSE100/Fortune500 Board level.
- Committed to delivering first-class customer service and building long-lasting trusted relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts at a time.
- Excellent observation skills, and high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet demanding deadlines.
- Experience of automated Warehouse Management Systems.
- Account Management experience.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions. Occasionally required to spend time on customer sites.
- Team Leadership experience.