This Job Listing is about Hays in Glasgow,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your new company This massive new Public Body in Scotland are looking for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join their rapidly growing team whilst they are going through exciting developments. This company have one of the most exciting projects in the market just now and are working to benefit Scotland as a whole. They have a great opportunity for someone who has recently started their career to develop and learn from some of the best talent in the industry.
Your new role You will be working alongside large team to provide 1st/2nd line support and take part in developing the company’s Intranet and Collaborative Document Management Solution based on the Microsoft Toolset. You will be working on a hybrid model and will be expected to come into the Glasgow City Centre offices 2/3 days out of 5.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Toolset
- A proven track record in 1st/2nd Line Support
- A clear goal of where you want your career to go and how to get there
- An innovative approach to new challenges and projects
- Clear communication skills to work effectively with multiple teams
- 1-2 years’ experience in a IT Support environment
What you need to do now If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4295945
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow,Scotland,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A