Website Moonbug Entertainment
This Job Listing is about Moonbug Entertainment in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
ABOUT MOONBUG ENTERTAINMENT:
Moonbug is a next generation entertainment company that has cemented itself in the children’s media space. Would you like to be part of the next frontier of inspiring and engaging stories to kids around the world?
Founded in 2018, with primary offices in London and Los Angeles, Moonbug creates, produces and publishes thousands of minutes of video and audio content every month with the goal of teaching compassion, empathy and resilience. We are a fast-paced global company, and have already grown to become the largest kids’ entertainment company on digital platforms in the world. Some of our existing titles include global sensations CoComelon, Blippi, Little Baby Bum, Morphle, Supa Strikas, ARPO and many more which are available in 32 languages and can be viewed on more than 100 platforms globally.
Moonbug is part of Candle Media, an independent, creator-friendly home for cutting-edge, high-quality, category-defining brands and franchises. Candle is run by leading entertainment executives Kevin Mayer and Tom Staggs, and backed by investment capital from funds managed by Blackstone’s flagship private equity business.
This role will report full-time ON-SITE at our London Office.
The successful candidate will need work across the business, assisting in the formation of project briefs, their business case and work with the development and project team to manage the project delivery. The core focus will be around the ongoing development of our bespoke in house platform.
- Complement and support the day-to-day operations of the software development team, including:
- Use a variety of requirements elicitation techniques to gather and analyse business requirements
- Collaboration with the product team to write, refine and estimate user stories
- Participate in prioritisation sessions and planning iterations
- Produce regular progress updates and reports alongside Senior Business Analyst
- Carry out product demos and training sessions
- Produce user guides
- First port of call for any usability issues and queries
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Obtained or working towards an industry-recognised entry-level Business Analyst qualification such as a BCS Foundation certificate in business analysis
- Understanding of working in an Agile (SCRUM, KANBAN) environment
- Experience of obtaining requirements from stakeholders
- Experience of using Jira / Confluence or similar to write up requirements
- Experience of business analysis, software development or testing
- Comfortable producing wireframes, flow charts and process diagrams (Visio or similar)
- Experience of web / mobile development
- Experience of working with remote / nearshore development teams is desirable
- G-suite / Office 365 / Slack
- Self-starter and enthusiastic
- Take enjoyment from the excitement and fluidity of working within a start up
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Approachable and optimistic
- Be flexible and open to change
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Resources
Company: Moonbug Entertainment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A