Website JoJo Maman Bébé
This listing is about JoJo Maman Bb in Newport, Wales, United Kingdom
About the job
We are looking for Management Accountant to be responsible for the preparation of budgets, management accounts and commercial reports to help senior management understand financial performance so that they can implement strategies to drive growth. You will work very closely with other teams across the business as well as other members of the Finance team. The Finance team at JoJo play a pivotal part in facilitating the company’s strategic planning and growth. Working as part of this team you can really make a significant contribution.
The Main Duties Will Involve
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Preparing reports and commentary on performance vs budgets.
- Liaising with teams around the business to discuss financial anomalies and controls.
- Managing a team of two Assistant Accountants.
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with statutory reporting, such as the quarterly VAT returns ECSL, international tax returns and surveys for ONS.
- Assist with the completion of the year-end audit.
- Ad hoc operational support of other teams when required.
- Qualified Accountant or QBE.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of accounting and Microsoft packages including strong Excel skills.
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience using Microsoft Navision is desirable.
- Some basic SQL query writing skills would be a bonus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work to monthly deadlines.
Just to give you a taste of our culture, we’ll be looking for you to
- Be a brand ambassador, ensuring that our values and ethos are never compromised.
- Be honest and respectful.
- Work collaboratively.
- Talk openly and actively listen.
- Take ownership of all aspects of the role.
- Leading a team.
- Problem solver and decision maker.
What extras can you expect?
- We believe R&R is important so for each year you’re with us, you have an extra day’s holiday.
- Why work on your Birthday? Have it off.
- Let’s celebrate JoJo doing well – non-contractual annual profit share.
- Helping plan for the future – contributory pension scheme.
- Get on the move – cycle to work scheme.
- Support for planning your finances – JoJo saving scheme.
- Looking to work more flexibly It’s a possibility with this position.
- Why always work in the office? Mix it up, have the two. Working from home can suit JoJo and you.
- Having a great time – fabulous social events (when we can again).
- Supporting our communities – volunteer days.
- Being mindful – Health and Wellbeing Hub
- We love our products! 40% discount off JoJo branded lines.
- “It’s up to you” learning environment – ongoing training and educational development initiatives and opportunities.
- Sad to leave your furry friend at home – our offices are dog friendly for friendly pooches.
We are a company founded on the principle of People & Planet above Profit and we are proud of our B Corp Status. JoJo is a team effort and so many of our employees have put their heart and soul into their jobs, making sure we offer the most gorgeous collections and deliver the best service.
We may have grown into the UK’s leading mother and baby retailer, but we will never compromise on the quality of our products – it’s part of our DNA! Our customers trust us to offer excellent quality at reasonable prices. All our team members strive to be the best they can be and we love how we support each other.
We put our growth down to our passion for people and our commitment to running an ethical and sustainable company. Couple this with our fantastic designs, innovative products, attention to detail and the never-ending pursuit of high standards means we have built a company that makes all of us proud.
The most useful thing a person can do in this world is to create ethical employment in a business which is a force for good, respecting our people and our planet.
We embrace and openly welcome people from different cultures, perspectives and experiences to create a diverse and enriched company. We work hard to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of background to make sure we grow our company sustainably and with different cultural influences. We are guided by our values and B Corp status in everything we do, and we recognise that being a diverse and inclusive employer helps us make a difference to all our employees and customers.
Company: JoJo Maman Bébé
Job Location: Newport, Wales, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com